Arizona Ranch Auction
Secluded 20± Acres I Styczykowski Estate
Saturday, July 30 • 12 PM
On-Site: 4165 Highway 82, Elgin, AZ 85611
Inspection Previews: July 16, 19, 23, 26 • 11 AM - 3 PM
Ordered sold by the estate executor
Join us for a live on-site public auction of the ranch estate of the late Tom and Debra Styczykowski. Located in the heart of Elgin and Sonoita’s horse and wine country, the ranch is surrounded by federal grazing lands making this property a horse rider’s paradise with the ability to ride for miles. The late owners also used the property as a base for a small cattle operation.
• 1,800± sq ft, 3 BR, 2 BA home
• Off-the-grid with private well, water tank & solar power system
• 20± acres with 5± completely fenced acres surrounding the home, shop & corrals
• 36x60 insulated garage/shop
• 4-stall corral
• Private gated access off Highway 82
• Majestic mountain views
• Near the base of the famed Biscuit Mountain landmark
• Potential for a vineyard operation
• Privacy - surrounded by federal grazing lands
• Former cattle operation HQ
• Horse rider’s paradise!
I Country - Excelerate Real Estate & Auction
John Payne, Auctioneer, #LC00
TERMS: See website for complete terms & conditions. Franchise is independently owned & operated.