Message From Auctioneer
United Country Real Estate - Coleman & Patterson is pleased to announce the public auction sale of “The Estate of Gerald E. Little”. Mr. Little owned and operated a metal fabrication and sign shop business along side his residence at 18355 Bracken Dr. in Garden Ridge, TX 78266. Mr. Little was a hard working man who took care of his business and kept his equipment in good shape. Mr. Little’s family have employed Coleman & Patterson to liquidate at public “Online Only Auction” the real estate, machines, tools, shop equipment, parts, and surplus inventory belonging to the estate.
Bidding on the real estate will take place via Bidding begins MAY 24th & ends Wednesday June 7th at 11am (Last Minute bids extend auction). Register online by clicking registration button near top of webpage and create an account by accepting auction Terms & Conditions. 10% Buyers Premium applies. Successful bidder will be required to put 10% earnest money down and pay the balance in full on or before July 21st
• Home and Two Metal Buildings on 5 City Blocks in desirable Bracken Area..
• Home features Metal Roof, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths.
• Newer Metal Building in excellent condition with 2 12ft Rollup Doors.
• Older Tin Building may have Historical Significance and in good condition with tons of character.
• Multiple Overhead doors and high shop ceiling clearance.
• Phase 3 Power to both metal buildings.
• Property includes desirable groundwater rights.
• Excellent location for welding, metal fabrication, automotive service business, construction sub-contractors, a bar/restaurant or even retail.
• Convenient to I-35, 3009, and 1604.
• LEGAL: BRACKEN, BLOCK 4, LOT 1 & E 10 OF LT 2 and BLOCK 4, LOT 3, W 40 OF LT 2, 4, 5 & ABANDONED ALLEY.
• Comal Cad Property Id : 5096, 5097
• Directions: From I-35, Evans Rd West approximately 2 miles, Right on Nacogdoches, Right on Bracken. From 1604, take Nacogdoches North 2 miles, Right on Bracken. Property on Left.
Estate Personal Assets
All Non realty items will be Selling Absolute.. The machines, tools, equipment, and all other assets will be sold onlin search Coleman & Patterson. Bidding on estate personal assets Begins MAY 18th & Ends Thursday June 1st 11am-1pm (Multiple Items closing per minute. Last Minute bids extend auction). 15% Buyers Premium with 3% Discount for Cash or Check. Check out/Load out is Thursday (day of auction) from 4pm-7pm and Friday June 2nd from 8am-6pm (Day following auction).
• Diesel Ford Truck, Bobcat Skid Steer, Gooseneck Equipment Trailer, Husqvarna Mower.
• Chicago metal brake, Best shear, Roustelle Punch, CNC EZ Router, Scissor Lift.
• 10+ Welding / Plasma Cutting Machines, Presses, Mills, Lathes, and much more.
• New Metal, Scrap Metal Pieces, and Stacked Lumber.
• Sandblast Cabinets, Presses, Metal Band-saw, and more.
• 50’s Model Jeep, Compressors, Welding Bottles, Shop Tables, and tools galore.
On-site Auction preview on May 31st from 10am-6pm. Our staff can help you register and bid on items at the preview if needed. An additional Real Estate Only preview will be offered on Saturday June 3rd from 10am - Noon.
Please call or email Bret Richards at or for details or questions.