Cropland, Grazing & Potential Hunting Property
Tues, April 17 • 10 am
Auction Location: Cotton Electric Co-op, 226 N Broadway St, Walters, Cotton County, OK 73572
320± Acres In Cotton County Offered In 2 Tracts From 160± Acres
• Property Address: Corner of E1820 & N2620 Walters, Cotton County, OK 73572
• Legal Description: E/2 14-2S-11 W
• Soils are 100% Class II Port Clay Loam, 0 to 1% slopes
• Cache Creek is near the northeast corner
• Fenced on the west side w/blacktop county road on the east side
• Excellent location just one mile north of Walters, OK (Directions from Walters: From the intersection of W Missouri Ave & N 2620, north 1 mile to southeast corner of property)
• Near Lawton, OK, Duncan, OK & Wichita Falls, TX
• 143± acres of cropland, 13± acres of Bermudagrass w/balance in waterway
• 130± acres of Tifton 85 Bermuda grass, 24± acres of cropland w/balance in waterway
• County has 3± acre easement on NE corner of property
160± Acres In Comanche County Cropland w/Hunting Potential
• Property Address: 13505 SW Coffee Rd Faxon, Comanche County, OK 73540
• Legal Description: NW/4 34-1S-13W
• Productive cropland w/cotton grown last season
• Soils are 88% Class II (Lawton loam, Ashport clay & Ashport loam), 3% Class III (Lawton loam), 5% Class IV (Foard-Hinkle complex) w/the balance in Class V, VII & water
• West Cache Creek flows across the southwest corner, w/dense timber along the creek & a draw on the south end, making for excellent hunting potential.
• Old farmstead in poor condition on the north side • Near Lawton, OK, Duncan, OK & Wichita Falls, Country | Buford Resources Real Estate & Auction
Craig Buford, Broker/Auctioneer, Country | Farm Service Co.
Cody White, Managing Broker
TERMS: Visit website for terms & conditions. Each office independently owned and operated.