This online auction is for Auction 55, a ±5 residential homesite in the Mystic Ridge community of Mystic Lands. The property is very private with a long driveway. This is a multi-faceted lot with long views and is next to a trail overlooking the Nantahala National Forest.
Residents of Mystic Lands Can Enjoy the Following Community Amenities:
- Rare private river access to the Nantahala Whitewater River
- Clubhouse on the Nantahala River
- Rotating Dome Astronomical Observatory
- Equestrian Club
- Owners Suite at Clubhouse
- Lakeside Cabana and Boathouse
- Elaborate Forest Trail System
- Miles of National Parks and Forests
- Serene streams and waterfalls
A Place Where All Roads Lead to Picturesque Wonderlands
Mystic Lands is situated with perfection for you to have it all. Whether your passion is fishing, swimming, kayaking, hiking, Whitewater rafting, mountain biking, or simply relaxing in the beauty that surrounds you, this enchanting community is far from the urban centers of daily crowds but close enough to their provisions. It's a place to reconnect with what matters most -- you, your family, and nature.
Over half a million acres of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Nantahala National Forest await your exploration. From the fabled Appalachian, Bartram, Mountain-to-Sea trails, and countless other nearly forgotten trails, this unique opportunity offers a sanctuary for the soul, a legacy for the family, and a place to dwell, play and cherish for generations to come.
- 200 waterfalls along the 98 mile Waterfall Byway
- Lakes Nantahala, Fontana, & Santeetlah
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bartram Trail and Usa's longest National Park, the Appalachian Trail
- America's second longest National Park, a true national treasure, Blue Ridge Parkway
- Joyce Kilmer Memorial Park and Cherohala Skyway
- Cherokee Reservation and Casinos
- Antiquing in Waynesville, Cashiers, & Highlands
- The Uncommonly Eclectic City of Asheville