Trustee Real Estate Auction
Being offered Multi-Parcel in 6 Tracts
Open Bidding on Single, Combination & entire Tracts
February 28 • 6 PM Et
Preview: Feb 10 & 17 • 1-3 PM Et
Auction Location: Clyde Vfw, 847 W Maple St, Clyde, Ohio 43410
Property Location: 8636 N County RD 21, Clyde, Ohio at the intersection of CR 21, CR 62 & Portland RD (RT 101)
Looking to expand your current farm operation, start your farm operation or have mini farm in a convenient location? Plan to attend this auction of productive Seneca County farm ground.
• Tract 1: 1.6± Acres with 1,230± sq ft Ranch home having 3 BR, 1 BA, living room, kitchen w/ eating
area, enclosed porch, 2 car garage, partial basement & rear patio. 40'x60' frame building with concrete floor and partial loft. Water supply is a cistern, on-site septic, Bellevue Schools
• Tract 2: 76.6± Acres productive farm ground w/ frontage on CR 21
• Tract 3: 38.3± Acres productive farm ground w/ frontage on CR 21 & CR 62
• Tract 4: 37.08± Acres productive farm ground w/ frontage CR 21,Cr 62 & Portland Rd (Rt 101)
• Tract 5: 38.06± Acres productive farm ground w/ frontage on CR 21
• Tract 6: 54.7± Acres productive farm ground w/ frontage on Portland Rd (Rt 101)
Farm Soil Types Include: • Haskins Loam • Kibbie Fine Sandy Loam • Haney Loam • Blount Silt Loam • Lenawee Silty Clay Loam
Owners Dora G. Alley Trust dated December 1, 2004 and Milford Alley Trust dated December 1, 2004
Kevin Davenport and Donna McConnell Co-Trustees.
and Auction Services, Llc
Chip Carpenter Broker/Auctioneer
Ryan Rogers Agent
Terms: NO Buyers Premium. See website for full terms. Each office is independently owned and operated.