20 Acre Equestrian Farm & Home in Prestigious NW Ocala Horse Country
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Thursday, March 21st at 5:30 PM Edt
Location: 8555 NW 120th Street, Reddick, FL 32686
Open Houses: Sunday March 3rd & 10th 11 AM to 2 Pm
• Former horse training and breeding facility
• 5 board fenced paddocks / pastures
• Stately oaks
• Tree lined drive
• On two-lane paved road
• Potential to divide into two 10-acre parcels with County approval
• County A1 - General Agriculture zoning
• Future Land Use - RL - Rural Land (1 du per 10 acres)
Brick Home features
• 4,671 total square feet / 3,047 professionally engineered sinkhole stabilization done in 2015
• Built in 1979
• Interior is unfinished and can be remodeled at your option
• Central air/heat
• Electric - Clay Electric Cooperative
• Well and septic
• In the heart of the Horse Capital of the World
• Minutes to Hits, the new World Equestrian Center site and Golden Ocala
• Surrounded by immaculate, majestic horse farms
• Easy access to major thoroughfares
Auction Terms And Conditions
• Property sells to the Highest Bidder, Regardless of Price.
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer's premium 30,000 cash or cashier's check must be displayed to bid.
• 20% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year real estate taxes to be paid by the buyer.
• Sells on an “AS - IS” basis.
• All closing costs at the buyer's expense.
• Possession with deed at closing.
• Inspection by appointment, call Alan Frenkel, Auctioneer
• Bidder Information Package available
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify.
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.
Alan Frenkel Auction and Realty
Lic. Number: ab3436au1522