Auction - 76.37± Acres Offered in 8 Tracts
Offered In Combinations & Its Entirety
Saturday, June 8 • 10 Am
700 Ben Thomas Road, Bowling Green, KY 42103
This farm has something for almost everyone. If you are looking for residential lots, mini-farms or your very own farm this could be the sale to attend. The farm is fenced & cross-fenced with 4 ponds, an abundance & road frontage, river frontage & all located on a dead end road convenient to downtown Bowling Green, I-65, GM, & much more. Oil income & the natural gas is ideal to heat your new home or shop. Mineral & Timber Rights will convey to the new owners & the current oil/gas lease expires on November 12, 2019.
• Tract 1: 29.68± mostly wooded acres with 1,375± ft of Barren River frontage & 102 ft of road frontage on Ben Thomas Road. If you have been looking for that perfect quiet setting in the woods for your next home, hunting tract or recreational getaway, then don't miss out on this one. Deer & turkey are abundant & walking trails are in place.
• Tract 2: 10.58± of open grassland & excellent building sites or mini-farm location w/ oil income. 858 ft of road frontage.
• Tract 3: A great 1±-acre building lot w/ some mature trees. 185 ft of road frontage.
• Tract 4: 10.04± acres of open pasture w/ good building sites & oil income. 103 ft of road frontage.
• Tract 5 (700 Ben Thomas Road): A 1.5-Story, 1,730± sq ft farm house built in 1920, this home offers 3 bedrooms/1 bathroom, a living room, eat-in kitchen & a formal dining room. The master bedroom is located on the main level with the other located upstairs. The exterior of the home consists of aluminum siding & a metal roof. The home is sitting on a 1±-acre lot w/ mature shade trees & an asphalt drive.
• Tract 6: 14.05± acres of open grassland w/ a 32'x37' tobacco barn, 30'x74' livestock barn, pond & excellent homesites. 420 ft of road frontage.
• Tract 7: 5±-acre building tract with an excellent elevated homesite. 226 ft of road frontage.
• Tract 8: Great 5±-acre building tract w/ a pond, some mature trees & open grassland. 312 ft of road frontage.
Sellers: C&T Properties, Llc
United Country | Heartland Realty & Auction Llc
Ron Kirby, Jr., Cai, Aare, Ces, Ucma
Chris Gravil, Ucma
Terms & Conditions: Real Estate: Terms: 10% down day of sale balance due no later than July 8th, 2019. Possession will be given at closing. 2019 real estate taxes prorated at closing. A 7% Buyer's Premium will apply. Real Estate is selling “As-Is” & subject to all easements & restrictions, recorded & unrecorded. The home were built prior to 1978 & an opportunity to test for lead base paint is offered prior to sale day; a waiver is required to be signed if you are the winning bidder. We encourage your personal inspections & due diligence, prior to bidding. There are no pre-sale or post-sale contingencies, including financing, appraisals or inspections. A General Warranty Deed will convey property by current legal description, a new survey has been completed. Announcements made sale day take precedence over advertisements. Each office is independently owned & operated.