Online Auction | Hot. Oversized Lot in East Austin.
Development Opportunity. 15,071.76+/- SF Lot in Fast Growing East Austin.
The site is zoned Mf-4 for multiple residential development opportunities. Conveniently located in close proximity to I-35, Downtown, Texas Capital & the University of Texas. The lot sits in the floodplain, but developer can apply for a variance with the City of Austin for development.
• Approx. 15,071.76+/- SF of land
• 1.1 Mile from I-35
• 1.6 Miles from the University of Texas
• Across the street from Boggy Creek Greenbelt
• Zoning: Mf-4
• Bed & Breakfast
• Condo Residential
• Group Residential
• Multi-family Residential
• Retirement Housing (Small Site)
• Single Family Residential
• Townhouse Residential
• Two-Family Residential
• Short-Term Rental
• City Water & Sewer
• Flood Hazard: None
• 81.79' along Northwestern Ave
• 232.63' Deep on the Southern Boundary Line
• On-Site Detention in place
• Evolving East Austin is a diverse area. Early 1900S bungalows give way to modern condos, while cool cocktail bars mingle with southern-style eateries, including iconic Franklin Barbecue. In a circa-1841 building, the French Legation Museum documents the Republic of Texas era
10% Buyer's Premium and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer 11818
For more information, please contact Kelly Toney.
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding Endings June 27th at 2:00Pm Ct
Preview Date & Time:
Drive by anytime
1130 Northwestern Avenue
Austin, Texas 78702