222± Acres Available in 5 Tracts
Cattle Farm • Abundant Duck Habitat • Pastures w/ Wetlands
Property Location: Country Road 86, Moulton, Al
Aug 10 • 10Am
Auction Location: 3770 Co Rd, Moulton, Al
Bankhead National Forrest provides a backdrop to this beautiful land that serves as a unbelievable sanctuary for enjoying the abundance of recreational activities and peace and quiet only attained by country living. To date, the several areas of pasture and wetlands have provided a successful environment for cattle farming. The land also offers a thriving duck and deer habitat for phenomenal hunting opportunities right outside your back door. West Flint Creek runs along the eastern boundary and makes for the perfect fishing spot.
5 Tracts Available Totaling 222± Acres
Tract A: 55.52± Acres
Tract B: 55.52± Acres
Tract C1: 16.73± Acres
Tract C2: 38.79± Acres
Tract D: 55.52± Acres
• Property offers wooded areas, streams, red dirt, good soil, ponds and fenced pastures
• Bankhead National Forest w/ over 180,000 acres is roughly a quarter mile out your back door
• Horseback riding trails, hiking trails, waterfalls, hunting and camping available near Bankhead National Forest
• Cotton and grain fields adjacent to the property
• Multiple Indian artifacts have been found all over the property
• Wildlife & Biologist Land Management Proposal available upon request
Build your country home, work your cattle and enjoy all the recreational features this property has to offer.
United Country | Hampton Auction & Realty
Mark Hampton, AAL 5114
10% Buyer's Premium. Visit website for terms. Franchise office is independently owned & operated.