Willow Bend Ranch includes 1,637± tax acres, with 670± irrigated and 815± non-irrigated acres of cropland and pastureland located along the beautiful Arkansas River in Conway County, Arkansas. The ranch contains 70%± Class 1 silt loam soils and is watered by five center pivots offering the potential for conversion of improved pasture to irrigated row crops. The farm has a total of five active wells.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure.
Auction Date and Location:
• Tuesday, September 21st at 10:00Am Ct
• Held at the Conway Fair Multi-Purpose Building
901 E Elm St., Morrilton, AR 72110
• Thursday, August 26th from 9:00Am to 11:00Am Ct
• Thursday, September 9th from 9:00Am to 11:00Am Ct
• Meet an Auction Representative at the Headquarters on Tract 3.
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
The property is located three miles southwest of Morrilton, AR. From Morrilton, travel southeast on S. Cherokee St./Old Cherokee Rd.(21) to Willow Bend Road. Watch for signs.