Two Properties Available
Morgantown & Brownsville, KY
Call to schedule a preview of both homes.
Featuring two properties with ample square footage, updates and exterior assets like covered porches and detached
garages - your next home or investment property is now available at auction! Situated in Butler and Edmonson Counties, both feature prime locations within close proximity to highways and city centers. Your opportunity to own one or both residential, bank-owned homes is coming up November 6!
SALE 1: NOV 6 • 3 PM
On-Site Absolute Auction: 10093 Brownsville Rd, Morgantown, KY 42261
• 2,000± sq ft vinyl home w/ 2 BR, 1½ BA, large kitchen, office, living room & walk out basement
• Includes 28.5x10 covered porch & 20x28 detached garage w/electricity
• Sits on 2± acres w/ mature trees
• Located on Hwy 70 between Roundhill & Morgantown
• Seller: Bank of Edmonson County
SALE 2 : NOV 6 • 4:30 PM
On-Site Selling With Reserve: 4810 Caneyville Rd, Brownsville, KY 42210
• 1,336± sq ft on 1± acre lot w/ 3 BR, 1½ BA & many updates throughout
• Split bedroom floorplan w/ laminate hardwood, large pantry in kitchen, dining room, bonus room & replacement windows
• 20x10 covered front porch & detached 24x28 metal shop/garage
• Located on Hwy 185 between Roundhill & Caneyville
• Seller: Monticello Banking Co
United Country - Heartland Realty & Auction LLC
Brokers/Auctioneers: Ron Kirby, JR., Chris Gravil, Terry Garmon / Apprentice Auctioneer: A.J. Woosley
TERMS: A 10% non-refundable deposit is due day of sale w/balance due on or before Dec 8, 2014. Both properties will convey special warranty deeds. Taxes prorated as of closing, w/delivery of deed. There are no contingencies, including financing, post sale inspections nor appraisals. Real Estate Selling, “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and subject to all easements and leases recorded and unrecorded. Both homes were built prior to 1978 and an opportunity to test for lead base paint is offered prior to sale day; a waiver is required to be signed if you are the winning bidder. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid price to determine the real estate sales and purchase contract price. Visit for more details.