Former Private School on 9.1± Acres in Chester County, PA
Saturday March 28 • 12 noon
Registration is at 11 AM
Open House: Saturday, March 7 • 12 noon - 2 PM
On-Site: The Upattinas School, 429 Greenridge Road, Glenmoore, PA 19343
Location: Four Miles from the PA Turnpike Downingtown Interchange and Route 100 North.
Upattinas School had been operating from this 9.1± acre property since 1978. The five buildings could continue to serve as an educational, recreational, or religious campus, or upon township approval make for a great conversion to a community center, corporate or personal retreat, so much more!
• Main House: 1850 stone farmhouse with great room, 5,800+ sq ft
• Gym: full-size clear-span with level floor, classrooms, 13,400+ sq ft
• Office: potential dwelling, full bath, open rooms, 1,400+ sq ft
• Music: with soundproof recording room, 540+ sq ft
• Practical Arts: woodworking and glass blowing, 460+ sq ft
• Appraised at in June 2011
• Gym has averaged year in gross rental income
• Close to Marsh Creek and French Creek State Parks for swimming
• Wooded and flat grassy areas
• Zoned R-2 in Upper Uwchlan Township
• Public water and onsite sewer
Bid Now! Country - Legacy Auction & Realty
Auctioneer - Rich Coccodrilli, Jr., AU005571
Licensed, Bonded & Insured PA Auctioneers
| Real estate offered subject to owner confirmation. 10% Buyer’s Premium based on winning bid serves as non-refundable earnest money deposit, and is due at end of auction. Balance due at settlement within 40 days. Full terms online and day of auction.