Duvall Inn Real Estate Auction
80± acres, log lodge and home in the heart of the Judith Mountains
Auction Ends: June 17 • 1:00 PM (MDT)
Property Address: 6300 Lime Kiln Road, Lewistown, MT 59457
Open House: June 8 • 5:00 - 7:00 PM (MDT)
Formerly known as the Duvall Inn Bed & Breakfast, this beautiful mountain property includes a large log lodge complete with six guest rooms each with private baths, commercial kitchen and common dining room and full living quarters. Located eight miles northeast of Lewistown, there is excellent year-round access to the property and direct access to over 2,500 acres of public land.
Lodge Level 1: 1,552 +/- sq. ft.
• Daylight basement
• Stone fireplace
• 2 guest bathrooms (1/2 baths)
• Walk-in pantry
• 1/4 bathroom
• Additional storage
Home & Lodge Level 2: 2,172 +/- sq. ft.
• Level 2 is accessible from north, south sides of building and access to the home-area
• Enclosed porch on the south side
• Access to 6 guest rooms via the balcony
• Guest rooms have a private 3/4 bathroom
• Home-area includes a small kitchen
• 1/2 bath, pantry and sitting room with wood stove.
• A spiral log staircase leads from here to the 3rd level of the home
Home & Lodge Level 3: 2,472 +/- sq. ft.
• 4 large bedrooms
• Individual lofts
• One additional guest room with 3/4 bath
• 2 lofts are accessible via stairs; two lofts are accessed by an installed swing-down ladder
• 2 exterior entrances to the lodge-side of Level 3
• 2 full baths on this level
• Home-side is accessed by a sliding patio door (north side) or interior spiral log staircase
• Living room and bedroom with 3/4 bath
See website for Terms
United Country - Shobe Auction and Realty
Jayson Shobe or Kyle Shobe
408 W. Main, Lewistown, MT 59457