Red River Ranch Auction
960± Acre Hunter’s Paradise
Thursday, July 9 • 10 AM CST
Location: From Davidson, OK: 0.5± miles South on Hwy 183, 1.8 mi E on E1920 Rd, 0.5 mi S on N2200 Rd
Property tour by appointment only.
Ten years ago, Jim Wolfe purchased what is now known as the Wolfe Red River Ranch near Davidson, Oklahoma and began to build on what Mother Nature had provided to create a true “hunter’s paradise”.
Utilization of State and Federal Wildlife Programs including:
• Wildlife Habitat Improvement Program
• Deer Management Assistance program
• Federal Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program
• County road access
• 0.75± mile Red River Frontage with riparian corridor and various water holes
• One mile of Bottle Creek (spring fed)
• Record deer & turkey harvested each year
• Six water wells
• Tremendous duck hunting
¦ only. 10% Buyer’s Premium. Visit website or call for complete terms and conditions.
United Country - Buford Resources Real Estate & Auction
Craig Buford, Real Estate Broker, Auctioneer Lic#13500