Considering All Offers | Allowing For Contingencies
For property documents and information visit: www.WMCbid.com/247D2
This online call for offers is for a ±34.47-acre parcel of land located at 4115 S. Great Southwest Parkway, Grand Prairie, Tarrant County, Texas, just across the street from Sam's Club, the Walmart Supercenter, and near the Grand Prairie Premium Outlets. Select property features are as follows:
- Zoned PD 20 and PD 44; IH 20 Overlay
- Permitted uses include: multiple retail, office, multi-family, institutional & light industrial
- Currently taxed as AG land
- ±356 feet frontage on S. Great Southwest Parkway
- ±1,850 feet frontage on Bardin Road
- Topography generally level and at street grade
- Bisected by 2 seasonal creeks
- Located outside of 500-year floodplain
- Natural water well onsite
Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas. The city is bordered by Dallas to the east, Cedar Hill and Midlothian to the southeast, Mansfield to the southwest, Arlington to the west, Fort Worth to the northwest, and Irving to the north. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Grand Prairie has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous city in the state.
Land Map & Boundaries
Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex At the intersection of S. Great Southwest Parkway and Bardin Rd.