Online Auction - Bidding Ends July 11th - Operating 18-Hole Golf Course on 195± acres, Clubhouse/Pro Shop/Grill, Turn Key Operation in Northport (Tuscaloosa), Al
13000 Old Cove Rd. Northport, Al
Hidden Meadows Golf Course - A semi-private, turn-key, family-owned and operated golf course located in Northport, Alabama (minutes from downtown Tuscaloosa and the University of Alabama). This multi-use 195± acre property currently features an operating 18-hole championship golf course, practice facility includes driving range and large putting green, clubhouse with a pro shop and mixed grill, detached barn and service shop, and swimming facilities with large pool and baby pool. Equipment included.
• Turn-Key Operation
• Operating 18 Hole Championship Golf Course (Semi-Private)
• Family-Owned & Operated
• 195± Total Acres
• Minutes from downtown Tuscaloosa & University of Alabama
• Established in 1996
• 2,500 SF Clubhouse/Pro Shop/Grill
• Community-sized Swimming Facility
• Practice Facility including Driving Range, Large Putting Green
• Zoned Rs-Sd (Residential-Special Development)
• Selling in Parcels or as an Entirety
• Development Potential
• Event Venue or Corporate/Private Retreat
The Property is being offered in the following three ways:
1. North Tract - All property associated with Hidden Meadows Golf Course that is located on the north side of Shamblin Road (approximately 128± acres total) and includes the clubhouse/grill, swimming facilities, driving range/practice facilities, equipment barn/service shop. The golf course equipment will also be included with whoever purchases this tract.
2. South Tract - All property associated with Hidden Meadows Golf Course that is located on the south side of Shamblin Road (approximately 67± acres).
3. Entirety - Hidden Meadows Golf Course and all property associated with the business. Approximately 195± acres total, clubhouse/grill, swimming facilities, driving range/practice facilities, equipment barn/service shop and all equipment associated with the business.
Auction: Online Bidding begins Thursday, June 27th at 1:00 p.m. CT and ends Thursday, July 11th at 1:00 p.m. Ct.
Bidding: All bidding is by the dollar.
Buyer's Premium: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid to determine the Total Contract Price paid by the Purchaser.
Bidder Registration Fee: A registration fee of $10,000.00 is required to register to bid. Please call for details.
Terms of Sale: The Contract is to be signed and returned to Target Auction Company auction day. This is a Cash Sale with 10% down due by 4:00 pm CT on Friday, July 12th with the balance due at closing within 30 days.
Broker Compensation: Buyer Brokers are welcome. Please see the Broker Compensation Form under this property's Documents tab.
Open House Events: An auction representative will be available for property tours on Wednesday, July 3rd and 10th from 10 am - 2 pm. Please call to schedule your viewing.
Broker Participation Welcome. 10% Buyer's Premium.
Dewey Jacobs, Alau 5060