Ideal Commercial Property
Former Headquarters of Model City Plumbing
Selling to the Highest Bidder with No Minimum, No Reserve
Online Bidding Begins July 25th and concludes Thursday, August 8th at 11:00 a.m. Ct
This commercial property has endless possibilities with tons of space and storage.
• Absolute Auction
• 2.99± acres
• Fronts on 2 roads
• Storage buildings with 14 roll-up doors, covered canopies, loading dock
• Main building features 9 offices, 5 restrooms, equip storage, kitchen, conference room, covered parking
• Concrete paving
• Completely fenced with 3 access gates
• Security system
• Metal roofs
• Offices/Breakroom/Conference Room/Reception Area
• Tons of storage
• Equipment parking/storage
• Minutes from downtown Anniston
• Currently zoned IG (Industrial General)
Auction: Online Bidding begins Thursday, July 25th at 11:00 a.m. CT and concludes Thursday, August 8th at 11:00 a.m. Ct.
Bidding: All bidding is by the dollar.
Buyer's Premium: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid to determine the Total Contract Price paid by the Purchaser.
Terms of Sale: The Contract is to be signed and returned to Target Auction Company on auction day. This is a Cash Sale with 10% down due by 4:00 pm CT on Friday, August 9th with the balance due at closing within 30 days.
Broker Compensation: Buyer Brokers are welcome. Please see the Broker Compensation Form under this property's Documents tab.
Open House Events: An auction representative will be available for property tours on July 24th, 31st and August 7th from 1:00 p.m. through 4:00 p.m. CT. Please call for more details.
Personal Property: Trucks, Equipment and Plumbing supplies being sold Saturday, July 20th at 10:00 a.m. by Southern Pride Auctioneers.
Broker Participation Welcome. 10% Buyer's Premium. Dewey Jacobs, Alau 5060