Online Auction on RealINSIGHT Marketplace
2.53 Acres | Terrell, Tx
- Direct visibility from I-20 (60,000+ vehicles per day)
- Adjacent to Home Depot and across from Tanger Outlets
- 14% population growth over the next 5 years within a 5-mile radius
- Traffic counts show 61,470 vehicles per day along this stretch of Oh-32.
- Easy access to I-20 (major state highway) and Tx-34.
Cbre and RealINSIGHT Marketplace are pleased to a commercial land parcel (“Property”) spread across 2.53 AC in Terrell, Tx.
The Property is located in the City of Terrell's Commercial District allowing for retail, office, self-storage, and industrial uses. The Property is adjacent to Home Depot, has Starbucks, Waffle House, and Sonic as neighbors, and is directly across the highway from the Tanger Outlets, making this an irreplaceable location in a prime commercial corridor.
Traffic counts show 61,470 vehicles per day along this stretch of Oh-32.
The Property surrounds residential communities with a median home value of $103,000 and as of 2019 has approximately 23,395 individuals residing within a 5-mile radius.
The property sits in the East Dallas submarket, located roughly 35 miles from downtown Dallas.
To learn more, please contact us here on LandFlip or visit us online at RealINSIGHT Marketplace.