Sunset Ridge Vineyards Auction
10± Acres Property • 8.5± Acres Of Vineyards
Saturday, November 23 • 10 Am
Location: B South 2417 U.S HWY 81, Marlow, Ok
This is your opportunity to own a beautiful and well-maintained vineyard located in south-central Oklahoma established 14 years ago. Over 2,000 vines of varying ages have been planted on 8.5± acres. Also, on the property, there is a small building featuring a custom mural painted by a local artist. The unplanted 1.5± acres are ideal to build a home, event venue, or a winery with a view.
• 10± Acre property
• 8.5± Acres of vineyards
• 2,792 vines planted
• 52 rows include: Chambourcin, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Reisling, Muscat, Brianna, Norton, Cabernet Franc
• Small building w/ custom mural
• office, shop & restroom
• Equipment shed
• 2 Water wells
• Automatic irrigation system
• 1.5± Acres ideally for home or venue.
• Equipment for maintenance and harvesting being sold during auction too.
Sellers: Harvard L. Tomlinson Trust
United Country | Brown Auction and Real Estate
Jon Brown, Broker / Auctioneer
Visit website for full auction terms. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.