Cates Auction & Realty Co. is pleased to present for auction this 100-Acre Ray County farm that has been in the same family for generations and has not been available until now. This private and picturesque 100-Acre farm on paved road offers over 40 acres of pasture or tillable with class 2 soils, 2-ponds, hardwood timber, great building sites, scenic views, rolling hills, wildlife, utilities and water meter available and mucy more. T property is conveniently located just 7 miles northeast of Richmond off Highway 13 and Highway B in unincorporated Ray County within the Richmond school district. This property is perfect for building your dream home, hunting, farming, cattle, horses, recreation, investment or just a quiet place to get away from the city.
• 100 Acres m/l
• Paved highway frontage
• Over 40 Acres Pasture or Tillable with Class 2 Soils
• 2 Ponds
• Hardwood timber
• Rolling Hills
• Scenic Views
• Great Building Sites
• Utilities & Water Meter Available
• Great for Homesite, Hunting, Farming, Recreation
• Unincorporated Ray County, Missouri
• Richmond School District
• 2019 Real estate taxes $404
• Parcel ID: 07-08-33-00.000
According to Ray County Real Estate Records
NEW TO Auction? 4 Quick Tips:
1. Research the property and download a Property Information Package.
2. View the photo gallery and attend one of the preview events.
3. Ask questions. Call or emai.
4. Bid to win. Have your finances in order and earnest money ready.
Land Maps & Attachments
Directions to Land
Take MO-210 E to MO-10 E, Turn left onto MO-13 N/S Spartan Dr, Continue onto MO-13 N for about 5 miles then take a right onto State Hwy B, you'll pass E 144th St on your left and the destination will be 1.3 miles down the road on your left hand side.