Country Home and 15± acres in Southeast Indiana.
Bid Now Thru Thursday, July 7 • 6 PM Edt
Preview Dates: June 12 • 1 PM Edt, June 27 • 6 PM EDT or By Private Appointment
This 4,000± country home in Switzerland County sits on 15± acres with a 2.5± acre pond and is for sale at auction. Enjoy the sunset views from the wrap-around porch or cozy up during cold days in the family room with the stone wood-burning fireplace. This property also offers excellent recreation like hunting & fishing. This is an excellent opportunity to own a great country property just about an hour away from Cincinnati & Louisville - bid today.
• 15± acres
• 4 BR / 3 BA (4000± sq ft) home
- Kitchen with multi-level island
- Dining room & living room
- Master suite on the main level
- Family room with vaulted ceilings and wood beams
- Wood Staircase
- Loft - ideal office space
- Finished basement with a living area including wet bar, fireplace, and a bedroom/bath
- Attached is a 2-car garage with workshop and storage space
- Wrap-around porch
• 2.5± stocked pond
- Floating dock with deck and built-in firepit
- Largemouth bass, crappie & Georgia giant hybrid bluegill
• 30'x60' pole barn
• Deer & turkey hunting
• ATV riding & hiking
- 15-20 min from Versailles - access to small-town amenities
- 1± hour from Cincinnati & Louisville
- 2± hours from Indianapolis
- Near Big Oaks National Wildlife Refuge & Ohio River
- 30 minutes to Markland Dam
Call today for more information.
United Country | Coffey Realty & Auction logo
Jimmie Dean Coffey, Auctioneer
Cody Coffey, Auction Manager
Seller: Ronald G. Kristina M. Martin Visit website for full auction terms. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.