Prime Leawood, Ks Retail/Office Site Auction | 66% Off Last List.
Site Inspections: Tuesdays, March 17th & 24th; 11Am-1Pm
NEC 135th ST. & Briar St., Leawood, Kansas
•.88 Acre Prime Retail/Office Site in Affluent Leawood, Johnson County, Kansas.
• Located on High Traffic 135th St. at Signalized Intersection (Nec 135th St. & Briar St.)
• Within Upscale & Innovative 60-Acre Mixed-Use Development, Parkway Plaza.
• Join Starbucks, Country Club Bank, Reece Nichols and other Retail, Office, Medical Businesses.
• Close Proximity to 156,437 Residents Within a 5-Mile Radius.
• Leawood Residents Among the Wealthiest in Johnson County, Kansas.
• Over 28,000 Cars Per Day on 135th St. & Birch St., 22,000 Cars Per Day on Nall Ave. & 134th St.
• Located in One of the Best Real Estate Investment Markets in the Country, Johnson County, Ks.
• 66% Off Last List Price of Seller's Low Reserve Only Area
.88 Acres +/- (38,520 Sq. Ft.)
City of Leawood, Kansas
NEC 135th Street & Briar Street (Signalized)
60-Acre Mixed Use Development, Parkway Plaza
MXD - Mixed Use
Retail, Office, Professional, Medical
Water, Sewer, Electricity, Gas, Cable
Curb, Gutter, Sidewalk, Streets, Utilities
Top-Rated Blue Valley
2019 Real Estate (Special Assessments of End 2022)
Parkway Plaza - Premier Mixed Use Development
Parkway Plaza is one of Leawood's newest and most innovative mixed-use shopping area. This 60 Acre, lifestyle community is thoughtfully designed, and a place where people and businesses connect.
Conveniently located at 135th Street between Nall and Roe Avenues, this premier shopping center is a destination for all seasons providing retailers with more sales potential.
Parkway Plaza Highlights
• True 60 Acre mixed-use, upscale retail, office and lifestyle community
• Excellent visibility and access with curbside parking
• Space available from 900Sf to 11,000Sf
• Buy, lease or build-to-suit
• One-half mile to prime street edge, clear visibility for retail signage 50 feet away
• Unified yet individual identity and brand exposure
• Charming gardens and European inspired architecture offers a rare pedestrian experience
Trade Area Highlights
• Leawood residents are among the wealthiest in Johnson County, boasting an average household income of more than within a 1-mile radius.
• The population with a 5-mile radius of Parkway Plaza is approximately 156,437 residents.
• Leawood residents are extremely educated, with more than 68% having a Bachelor's degree or higher. They consistently score in the national top twenty rankings in terms of High School graduation numbers and Bachelor's/Post Bachelor's degrees earned.
• Leawood is well-connected to the Kansas City Metro's vast system of highways, providing access in 30 minutes or less to almost every community within the Metro Area.
• Johnson County is the wealthiest county in the State of Kansas.
• Johnson County accounts for 55% of the new businesses in the Kansas City MSA and 60% of the new businesses in the State of Kansas. Approximately 360 new businesses are added annually.
• Johnson County is known for its strong public education opportunities. Within the trade area, there are two major districts: Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission. Both districts have consistently been named among the top public school districts nationwide. Johnson County is home to 24 public golf courses, including designs by Johnson County resident Tom Watson, and Kansas City native Jim Colbert.
Kansas City Msa
• The population in the Kansas City MSA is currently more than 1.95 million and is expected to grow an additional 5% in the next five years.
• Greater Kansas City is one of the fastest-growing labor markets in the Midwest, while featuring affordable lifestyle and business costs.
• According to the Accra Cost of Living Index, Kansas City is one of the most affordable among large U.S. cities in addition to being ranked as one of the most affordable housing markets, by the National Association of Home Builders.
Office - Commercial - Hotel
• According to Sites Usa's projections, approximately 117,592 people work within a 5 miles radius of Parkway Plaza.
• The entire Kansas City office Market is comprised of approximately 3,136 office buildings totaling more than 96 million square feet.
• Most of the office population is concentrated on the College Boulevard corridor, which is located within four miles of Parkway Plaza.
• The Sprint-Nextel World Headquarters Campus is located just minutes from the Parkway Plaza site on the northwest corner of 119th Street and Roe Avenue. It has more than 4 million square feet and 14,500 employees.
• The area is home to +5,022 hotel rooms. In 2005, 2.7 mission people visited the area generating million into the local economy.