Land Auction in Sunbury Ohio
245 +/- Acres - Multi-Parcel in 12 Tracts
Auction Date: Saturday, July 31 | 10Am Est
Auction Location: Northstar Golf Club, 1150 Wilson Rd. Sunbury, OH 43074
Ranch Home-Building Sites-Wooded Lots-Tillable Acreage
Property Location: 8035 Berkshire Rd. Sunbury, OH 43074
Preview Dates: July 8 | 5-7 PM & July 18 | 1-3 PM or call for a private showing.
Come see this property in Sunbury Ohio offering 12 tracts ranging in size from 5± acres to 143± acres. These lots include wooded lots, open lots and 143± acres of tillable ag ground. This is property offers something for everyone - reach out for more information today.
• This 25± acres
• Great place to hunt or build only
• 30± minutes from downtown Columbus.
• Wide variety of old and new growth trees provide cover for wildlife and shade to the small pond
• Great escape or building site for you and your family.
• 8± acres open frontage
• Buckeye Valley school district
• Minutes from Sunbury and access to interstate 71.
• Open and ready for your dream home, or explore the options to split the property and have a building site for yourself and your family (check with zoning and the Township).
• 6± acres
• Only a short distance off Berkshire Rd
• Provides you with space for your home and a barn for the kids 4H projects.
• 5.5± acres
• 1,536± Sq. Ft. Ranch Home
• 3 Br/2 Ba
• Full basement
• 2 car attached garage
• Kitchen, nice size living room, first floor utility room, some hardwood floors, and appliances.
• Yard with mature trees & pond
• Two story wood frame barn
• Old granary and pump house.
• Taxes for this home are currently undetermined as this is a new lot split.
• 6± acres
• Partially wooded
• Great for building a new home
• Combine this with tract 4, the house lot, and have a wonderful mini farm.
• 5± acres of frontage
• Minutes away from the interstate and modern conveniences in Sunbury
• 8± acres
• Mixture of wood and open space for a home site complete with a small pond.
• 5± acres
• Open frontage and flat for the new buyers.
• 8± acres
• Open space for home site and mature trees
• Signs of wildlife throughout giving you a place to be with nature.
• 5 ± acres of frontage
• The single old growth tree gives this lot character and charm.
• 8 ± acres
• Perfect mixture of open space and woods
• 143± acres of farm
• Soils Bennington Silt Loam, Pewamo Silty Clay, Condit Silt Loam, Cardington Silt Loam. Nice productive farm.
• Two buildings on the property for storage.
• Tenant farmer in place through the 2022 growing season.
• Ground rent will be prorated for the remainder of 2021 and new buyer will receive all the ground rent for 2022 from the current lease.
• Cell phone tower on the property that is leased for 4 more years the current sellers are retaining the income from this lease until it expires.
• Great investment property, add to your current farm operations, build your own farm operation or more.
Contact Us for More Information.
UC Real Estate and Auction
Owners: Frederick C. Foshag Jr., Leland J. Foshag, Cheryl A. Dondero Co-Trustees
Of the Bertha K. Foshag Intervivos Trust U/A 7-23-97
United Country | Real Estate and Auction Services, Llc
Auctioneers: Chip Carpenter Broker/Auctioneer
David J. Douglas, David G. Erickson, Ryan Biltz
Terms: See website for full terms. Franchise is independently owned and operated.