Williamson Estate Auction: Real Estate + Personal Property.
Sales Manager: Danny Cash
Personal Property Auction: Online Only
Bidding start: 9/3 at 10am
Bidding end: 9/21 at 10am
Large knife and gun collection, artwork, Nascar prints, Taxidermized animals, gun safe, coins, and more.
Real Estate Auction: Live
Date: September 24 at 11am
Address: 206 Gun Powder Trail, Monroe, VA 24574
3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, full basement, 14+/- acres, secluded, mountain views
Personal Property Terms:
Terms and Conditions
1. ABSOLUTE Auction - All items will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price.
2. This is an online only auction.
3. A Buyer's Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price of each lot.
4. Virginia sales tax will be added to the final sales price unless a tax-exempt certificate is provided.
5. Payment by credit/debit card only.
6. Credit/debit cards of the high bidders will be charged after the sale.
7. The card used to register will be the card charged after the auction if you are the high bidder on any items.
8. Charge-backs are prohibited.
9. All items are sold as is where is with no warranties. Descriptions are not guaranteed.
10. One lot will close per minute starting at 10:00Am EST on Wednesday September 21, 2022. There will be Extended Bidding Time available on all lots. Should a bid be received within 1 minute of the scheduled closing time, the lot will be extended for an additional minute.
11. Pick up will be Thursday September 22, from 10:00Am - 2:00Pm at 206 Gun Powder Trail Monroe, VA 24574.
12. Guns can be picked up Friday September 23rd at Safe Side Indoor Shooting Range and Gun Shop - 2309 Mayflower Drive Lynchburg, VA 24501. $30.00 gun process fee and background check through Safe Side for each gun purchased.
Real Estate Terms:
Real Estate: 10% Buyers Premium added to the high bid to determine the final sales price. 10% deposit due on the day of sale. Sold as is. Closing in 30 days.
Directions to Land
Route 130 toward Natural Bridge from Elon, 5 miles turn right on Peddler Mills Turnpike onto Wagon Trail, cross bridge, turn left and go 4 miles. Follow signs to Little Gun Mountain Subdivision.