1,421± Acres of Ranch and Farm Land For Sale At Auction in Apache County, Arizona.
Offered in 2 Tracts Bid Your Price Online Thru December 6 • 6 Pm
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to purchase land in Eastern Arizona with many potential uses, including irrigated farmland, homesites, recreational property, expanding farming & cattle ranch operations, grazing land, and more.
Tract 1 - 949± Acres - Farm and Ranch land
• Premium cattle grazing or farm land with access to water and quality grass.
• There is power conveniently located near Tract 1 as well.
Tract 2: 471± Acres - Farm and Ranch land with Well, Power & Infrastructure.
• Well with record showing 700+ gallons per minute.
• power supply is equipped with 200 amp service, with 50 amps allocated to each pedestal.
• Hoop houses:
24' x 75'
24' x 85'
24' x 100'
• Fence on 3 sides and cross-fencing
• Also includes two cargo containers and irrigation supplies, enhancing its versatility for agricultural purposes.
• Little Colorado River flows through the property, offering level ground suitable for grazing, farming, or creating your personal homestead.
• Easy access off state route 180, ensuring convenient transportation and logistics for your operation.
• The property was Certified Organic in 2020 and farmed for organic crops.
- Certification has lapsed, but the new owner could possibly recertify it.
Register to Bid Today.
United Country | Arizona Country Real Estate
Doreen Letson, Broker in collaboration with Jimmie Dean Coffey, Auctioneer
See website for full auction terms and conditions. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.