The Landeck Property is a 451± deeded acre block of excellent grasslands, straddling Collins Road. The terrain consists of rolling hills, draws, and gently sloping rangeland. The property grows good hard grasses known for putting significant gains on cattle. Watering the ranch is a well and two reservoirs scattered throughout the property, providing water sources for livestock and wildlife.
Call today to request a brochure.
Auction Date and Location:
- Tuesday, November 14th at 10:00 AM Mt
- Held onsite at The Prime Rib
1205 S. Douglas Hwy, Gillette, WY 82716
- Wednesday, October 18th from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Mt
- Meet an auction representative to learn more about the property and auction process
- Held on the Property. Meet at the Tract 1 entrance road.
451± deeded acres
Offered in two tracts and combinations
Excellent hard grass country, known for putting exceptional weight gains on livestock
Good antelope and deer hunting
Solid water developments, with a well and two reservoirs
16 miles north of Gillette
Easy access off Highway 59 and Collins Road
All mineral rights owned by the Seller will convey
T53N R72w Sec 31: Sw4, Sw4nw4, Sw4se4
T52n R72w Sec 6: W2ne4, E2nw4, Nw4nw4
Tract 1: All Parts West of Collins Road
Tract 2: All Parts East of Collins Road