Developer Closeout of the Remaining Lots in Eagle Pass Subdivision, Anniston, Alabama
Online Auction begins April 25th and ends Thursday, May 16th at 2:00 p.m. (Ct)
Offered Individually, In Groups or as an Entirety
Remaining Lots in Eagle Pass Subdivision Available consisting of 34-Home Sites and 3-Acreage Tracts
“Live Life with a View”
• Gorgeous Panoramic Views
• Situated between Anniston and Oxford
• Minutes to I-20, Oxford, and downtown Anniston
• Close to Coldwater Mountain & Choccolocco Park
• Acreage Tracts: Great for Single Family Homes, Townhouses/Row Houses
• Home Sites Offered Individually and in Groups
• Lots range from 0.1 acre to 6.72 acres
• Wooded with Underground Utilities
• Street Lights, Curb and Gutter
• Zoned SN2 (Suburban Neighborhood 2)
• Lots have Protective Covenants
Broker Participation Welcome. 10% Buyer's Premium.
Auction: Online Bidding ends Thursday, May 16th at 2:00 pm (Ct)
Bidding: All bidding is by the dollar.
Buyer's Premium: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid to determine the Total Contract Price paid by the Purchaser.
Terms of Sale: The Contract is to be signed and returned to on Thursday, May 16th (Auction Day). This is a Cash Sale with 10% down due by 4:00 pm on Friday, May 17th with the balance due at closing within 30 days.
Property Tours: The property is available for viewing anytime during daylight hours.