The Bowman County Farms absolute auction's 1,748± acres will be offered in 6 tracts and in combinations. Tracts range from a 160± acres to a 748± acre dryland farm with homesite.
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, February 11th at 10:00Am Mt
Held at the Bowman County Fairgrounds
12 Us-12, Bowman, ND 58623
Information Dates and Location:
Tuesday, January 19th 10:00Am to 12:00Noon Mt
Tuesday, February 2nd 10:00Am to 12:00Noon Mt
Meet a Hall and Hall Auction representative at the main headquarters on Tract 5.
14907 86th Street SW, Bowman, ND 58623
Offered in Tracts from 160± acres to 748± acres
- Farm has grown wheat, sunflowers, oats, corn, barley, peas, and lentils
- The Hay is a grass/alfalfa mix
- Entire farm fenced with well-maintained pasture fences
- The ranchland has ample water with two pastures fed by well water, as well as a spring-fed creek that runs through most pastures
- The farm, which has rarely been hunted, is home to pheasant, turkey, ducks, geese, deer, and antelope