440± Acres Offered in 5 Individual Tracts & In Its Entirety in Harrison County, Mo.
Bidding Ends: June 16 • 6 PM Cdt
Homesites • Multiple Ponds • Cattle Grazing • Hunting • Recreational Land
Property Location: 5± miles SW of Bethany, MO on U.S HWY 136, then 1± mile S on State HWY BB to W 330 St.
This property offers a tremendous opportunity to anyone looking for reasonably sized farm building sites with outstanding views of the Northern Missouri landscape. There is an abundance of turkey, deer, and wildlife hidden in the native pasture, and the rolling hills are dotted with nicely sized ponds and Fleenor Branch Creek. Harrison County, Missouri, is known for excellent hunting and recreational land and cattle operations. This rolling Missouri farm has something for everyone, so get ready to purchase your Northern Missouri dream property.
TRACT 1: 80± Acres
• Rolling pastures w/ high elevations
• Picturesque views & beautiful homesites
• Pond along the Fleenor Branch Creek
• Abundant wildlife
• 64.97± acres of CRP paying $107.51 per/acre with an annual income of $6,985.00 Crp, thru 2022.
Tract 2: 80± Acres
• Native grass pasture that sets east of tract 1
• Line of timber running through the middle & along the Fleenor Branch Creek
• Pond in northeast corner
• Excellent cover for deer and turkey
• Accessed by gravel road (W. 340 St.) on the south
• 38.94± acres of CRP paying $107.51 per/acre thru 2022, and 20.61± acres of CRP paying $126.41 per/acre thru 2021. Combined CRP annual income is $6,791.00.
Tract 3: 80± Acres
• Southeast boundary of the entire farm
• Fleenor Branch Creek runs across the center
• Pond on the Southern end
• Accessed by gravel road (W. 340 St.) on the South
• Has formerly tillable acres - great for potential income
• 45.48± acres of CRP paying $107.51 per/acre thru 2022, and 27.46± acres of CRP paying $126.41 per/acre thru 2021. Combined CRP annual income is $8,360.00.
Tract 4: 80± Acres
• Rolling native pasture
• Hwy frontage on the west & gravel road on the north
• 2 Stocked Ponds
• Fleenor Branch Creek runs across the southwest
• Building sites w/ elevation for views
• 58.57± acres of CRP paying $107.51 per/acre thru 2022, and 3.2± acres of CRP paying $120.00 per/acre thru 2023, and 2.1± acres of CRP paying $134.89 per/acre thru 2024. Combined CRP annual income is $6,983.00.
Tract 5: 120± Acres
• Northeast boundary of the farm
• Top hill offers the highest point of elevation at 990± Ft
• Homesites with excellent views
• 71.43± acres of CRP paying $107.51 per/acre thru 2022, and 33± acres of CRP paying $115.51 per/acre thru 2021. Combined CRP annual income is $11,490.00.
Tract 6: 440± Acres (Entire Farm)
• All of the above
• The total CRP acres is 382.5±, according to the Harrison County FSA Office and will include all of the CRP payment information listed above.
Property Tour by Appointment
Bid At: NelsonSoldIt website
United Country | Nelson Real Estate & Auction Company
Fred Bennett, Land Agent
In Cooperation With:
UC | Heritage Brokers & Auctioneers
Shawn Terrel, Cai, Aare, Ucma, Real Estate Auctioneer
Important Note: If the farm is purchased in its entirety, the Seller is willing to clean up the property at the Seller's expense and offer a (3 year) cash rent lease at a rate of $150.00 per/acre, after the current CRP contract(s) expire, subject to the approval of winning bid.
Seller: Darrell and Patricia Darby Terms: Visit Website for Complete Terms. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
More Land Details
More Land from United Country Real Estate
- 15 AC : AUCTION
- 22.5 AC : AUCTION
- 130 AC : AUCTION
- 1.3 AC : AUCTION
- 515 AC : AUCTION
- 9 AC : AUCTION
- New215 AC : AUCTION
- 5 AC : AUCTION
- 2.2 AC : AUCTION
- 2 AC : AUCTION