Online Only Auction.
Ranch Land & Mining Claims
95.18± Acres • Natural Spring • 5 Patented Gold Mining Claims
Preview & Inspection Dates:
Bidding Ends: Thursday, November 16 at 6 Pm
Property Directions: From Oatman, AZ, Head southeast on County Highway 10/Oatman-Topock Highway for 2.5 miles to arrive at the fork of County Highway 10 and County Highway 153, where this Historic Route 66 Sign is located. Stay left on County Highway 10/Oatman-Topock Highway and travel 2.3 miles to arrive at the turnoff to the rustic rock buildings. See maps for property layout.
This 95.18± acre property in Oatman, AZ, offers excellent ranch land with 5 patented gold mining claims. This historic property offers stunning mountain views at the base of Boundary Cone Mountain. Take your chance to discover everything northwestern Arizona has to offer and make this property your own.
• Parcel 1 - 59.17± acres w/ 3 mining claims
• Parcel 2 - 36.01± acres w/ 2 mining claims
• Year-round water from a natural spring secured within a rustic rock building
• Natural slopes & desert terrain
Potential Uses For Property:
• Build your dream ranch home
• Winter RV camp destination
• Horse property
• Recreational property - hiking, mountain biking, off-roading
• Become a gold prospector and work those mining claims.
Near Historic Towns:
• Oatman - 5± miles
• Fort Mohave - 14± miles
• Bullhead City - 39± miles
Exclusively Offered By:
United Country | Arizona Property & Auction
John Payne, Auctioneer / Broker
The Larsen Company Real Estate and Auction
Stewart Larsen, Broker
Visit website for full auction terms. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.